Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Based.
He literally did and said nothing wrong, he couldn't have known about Sadith's village - if anything the fault lies with her and his useless father for not talking about it.

And nobody complaining about the black haired retard attacking Eirth from basically behind and guard off while he was being announced as the winner? Really?

It’s not really that emotional compare to the Novel. But i’ll take it. F you heroes and all of the stupid people.

unequivocally based, fuck that father but more importantly, how retarded must you be for condemning a different type of magic. At the end of the day magic is magic, no matter if it's a demon or a human using it, but muh demon lord used it bullshit is absolutely infuriating, not to mention the shit hole of a parent

Dex-chan lover
pretty heavy. i'm surprised they went through with it, instead of using some random loophole to evade the issues at hand. i also liked that look on the fathers face very much, poor Sadith though.
( and again with all of these character names >.< )

wonder how far he could actually dig his way out, he should still be moving if he wants to escape for sure.

Dex-chan lover
ln was way better and this is bit too low than my expectations
I like this scene altough tragic everything crumbles down as it should be
he could ve never made people say he is eirth ragan he is only seen as hero s son
he didnt had friends
his family was just bunch of strangers to him
whatever he did was always "work of the hero"
nobody empathised with him
there is just 1 way to stop this curse of legacy
to crush it to bits and surpass it
he could never fix the problems he faced he has to erase it all and write it again
I m sorry to say this but this fills me with excitement making all people realize their mistakes with the most effectfull way possible
dumb princess who just throw her "feelings" to him and thought everything will be perfect
show his parents that leaving a child alone will never be concluded in a good way
his "childhood friends" whom saw him as they wanted to see
and best of them all
nobody ever trusted that child

Well, now I’m preparing for the next emotional arc
Red Ogre arc let’s gooooo. Another emotional chapter

Dex-chan lover
This was just as good as I was hoping it would be. I especially loved the look on Trei'nar's face when Eirth refused to deny him.

Double-page supporter
@1059212
The MC running away from home immediately becomes an afterthought. Without spoiling anything, I'll just give you three hints to infer how this story's gonna go. "yandere ninja waifu", "delinquents", and "academy arc."

Please make this event the one who will transform the Pussy-Japanese-MC into a real man, PLEASE!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Thatguy66
You know from the father POV : He litteraly see his son as an extension of himself and his mum. He knew the expectation from the people, he realise it himself and some teacher tell him too but he didn't think much about it. He knew his son was face to a wall in his life but since he was able to break his wall, he's son can do it too, it wasn't hard, that just a phase.
He actually realise he son is different from him in this chapter and didn't know att all about his suffering. He admit he said too much about his technique, that he indeed become strong but he was too angry about the last attack, now he regret.

Users who are viewing this thread