Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Contributor
Oh very well, good choice boy, be evil and kill these scums who deny your strenght, indeed is a classic clichè plot but it never get old. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
He does not starts an edgy revange tale so stop with that expectation, he just goes on a journey to become the strongest

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
I kinda want to see how that fucker Rival reacted to this.
Well, from some spoiler I found, he was more sad about the fact that he loose his best friend than the women he loved refuse him.

Their parents are friends so they are always together since childwood but past some times they just don't hang out. He think they are friends but finnally adnoledge they are more than acquaintance but less than friends since he didn't know him that much. He know him when he was child only.

@Qayin
And nobody complaining about the black haired retard attacking Eirth from basically behind and guard off while he was being announced as the winner? Really?
Yeah and in bonus, in the novel it's precised Rival did try to kill him with that attack too but yeah no one will point it.

Fed-Kun's army
Fiancee is the worst character. She likes him but never says it because the man should do it. Also, she is there making him look like trash only so he focus on her, and no outsider reach him (at least about girls). Eirth doesn't even like her and that is good, sadly he doesn't even see her as a friend, just a childhood 'friend' who became strong and everybody look after, everything he isn't. She is so desillusional that even she thinks he likes her...

Sadith is a good character, a likeable oneesan, but failed because of a trauma here. No one, only Eirth's parents and the King knew about the great demon spiral being a demon king's technique, and well sadith too and she said it out loud so everybody knew about it, and refute him as a warrior. She is like 20% culprit of this, and everybody else the 80%. Funny how they don't even give Mamu screentime in this scene, only trying to calm Sadith lol.

Because i see people asking that part happened in chapter 37-40 i think i don't really remember too well anymore

Is there an LN or smth with the continuation of this that someone can link me, please?

This is beginning of his journey to surpass his shit father, and interesting what comes next and
his family went outside capital began to search eirth, his mother will catch up with eirth, however, he refuse to go home

the bad relationship between him and his parents make it better
tbh, I felt relieved when he punches his father, I want to see his father suffer even more
I'm sorry if my words sound cruel

Users who are viewing this thread