Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Bois, there is no revenge stuff, no redo healer neither. He is just going to make the world know him as Eirth, not 'the son of Hiro' or 'the son of the hero', and for that he must do something more amazing that killing a demon king (besides, it's already dead), so is a journey to become strong a see the world (without conquer it).

@Tomoemami just like you said, this is not a revenge manga
, but MC got some really sweet "revenge" on his parents.. its a pretty hilarious scene

Dex-chan lover
LETS FUCKING GO EIRTH.
BEEN FUCKING WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER.
NO TIME FOR REGRET MY DUDE. ONLY TO PAVE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS WITH YOUR OWN SKILLS.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dragonfirewings
depend....the house is still in a good condition? also if i'm buying the house how much discount will i get because the house apparently has this sinister..."reputation"?
like i wouldn't fear a gun or a blade that has massacreed over a thousand people....but i would be scared if the said weapon is being wielded by someone....eh...let's say not to bright? because they will either hurt themselves or worse...me
anyway this is strictly my own point

He not going to be a Hero, he not going to be a villain, HE GOING TO BE THE STRONGEST!

@thekin ok
yes, Sadis and Eirth make up in a good way, not gonna spoil, but i gonna said it leaves you with a nice bittersweet aftertaste, too bad those chapters are still untranslated if you wanna read that scene you got to prepare yourself to cross the hell called MTL because is around chapter 157.

Group Leader
Brother @Tomoemami I would say he will get something better later on than that but as for this chapter his father and mother even the nobles never acknowledge this existence basically they dont pay any attention to him at the very beginning which almost is quite fucked up honestly (Side Note - not really surprise by that because i read novels and manga are like that most of the time)

Bruh, he trained for two months even in his sleep, endured so much hardship just to be recognized by his father for doing a great job. Yet he get treated like he formed a contract with a devil without even asking how he got strong. He may be a great Hero but he's not a great father.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh... What a chapter... F*ck...

Thanks for translating! I can't wait for the next one!!!

@Olympus12 from the start... the story is way better, more detailed and you really can see how broken the MC´s situation is.... and you got some really good laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread