Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Is "Example Technique" (page 3) a placeholder? Or further showcase of the demon's terrible naming sense?

Next 2 chapters will be very good. I read the novel and its one of my favourite moments. This series is very good, I hope it becomes even more popular, and hey maybe it'll get an anime? A man can only dream.
Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
This series would be good if people that can kill dragons didn't show every where he goes I.E. the power levels are just all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub Earth stated he couldnt figure out if the demon king is a man or woman on his first meeting, so I'm guessing the design is intentionally androgynous. I think the original JP refered the demon king with gender neutral pronouns too.

edit: nvm i misread the post

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Bet the crowd's going to be surprised that MC will follow his mother's skillsets instead of the father's (got me thinking why they didn't experiment with that at a young age tho?)

Users who are viewing this thread