Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I think the start of the fight is chapter 36 in the novel. Names are a bit different, so it can be a little confusing at first

A. Didn't the demon king say that his talent is fist fighting in an earlier chaptet? That's literally talent

Edit: also all of his training with the sword has been a complete failure, what are you even trying to say author???

B. Doesn't his mom use fists? How is he saying that he isn't like his mom lol

@ZanaduKhan I thought his mom was a healer. And he may be talented with martial arts, but that was never recognized because he was forced into the role of a magic swordsman

@hashire-Sori-Yo

He gets offended by the audience saying that its talent and the MC says himself that its his training that got him this strong

Which ignores the fact that his training with the sword has been completely useless so basically it is his talent carrying him lol

Dex-chan lover
@ZanaduKhan I think the problem he has is that the people think he only got to where he was with talent only. You can have talent but you need to put in effort as well to hone and surpass your skills. Like Lebron James, sure he has talent but that doesn't invalidate the many hours he spends practicing to get to where he is today.

damn It was just getting good, the need to get the next chapter quick, that demon earth punch is dope

Dex-chan lover
Read ahead in the novel to get an idea of where this is going

I'm honestly invested, I really want the MC to reconcile with his family.

Dex-chan lover
@GD189
Near the end of volume 1. So like either chapter 41 or 42.
The fight starts at chapter 36. So it might be better to start there as the manga skipped some stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
@Chromoz

Not quite her goal but something similar.
She made a female clone of Trayner that she wants to breed with someone with some of Trayner's potential who will have a son she can breed with which she thinks will birth the reincarnation of Trayner or something. Bro, Macho, Jose/Yosei and Earth were all meant as candidates for breeding with Trayner's clone. Funny shit about Jose I just gotta mention though.
He's some guy she picked up and started giving this drug that boost your overall power too...thing is, it steadily gives you brain damage the more you use it. That's why he acts like a harem mc, tripping over nothing into boobs and zoning out during important conversations, that's all brain damage.
I just found that hilarious and wanted to say it to someone.

@ZanaduKhan
@hashire-Sori-Yo
@Graywing

It's a little different. I'm not sure how well the manga explains this but it's a topic that comes up frequently throughout the story so it's displayed multiple times in different ways with different examples. Basically, he has a constitution like his mother. He's flexible so he can be a good martial artist. However, he isn't extremely talented in anything specifically. The things they refer to as talent in the story, his basic ability, growth rate, and maximum potential in a specific field doesn't match any of his peers in their own specialties. Power, speed, vision, magic, he's good in all of them but not a genius with any. His opponents are always someone who dwarfs him in their own field to the point that he'll never outclass them in it.

Users who are viewing this thread