Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

Group Leader
@xeno77 I think I get that you mean. I tried reading and stopped after four chapters when Eirth gets told for the nth time how disappointing he is and how he never listened. Everyone expects him to have motivation that has never been fostered, instead everyone constantly calls him a disappointment and his narcissistic father seems to only have time to smugly chastise him. It's a deeply upsetting read.

@HaxtonFale i think only people who read like a lot of manga get what I mean even tho i dont feel some sad stuff or something alike
like others for example my friend like cried as giraya died ok thats 100% wrong but i had problems remembering his name so xD
and i was like wtf
btw that wierd explaination was so that some people get its not that kinda feeling it feels different
btw one page can be enough for that one

Dex-chan lover
This is good. But the power balance is a mess. Is the author want to make this a short series? Even with how the author make this awesome action and great narration. There is actually nothing to talk about as it is now

Dex-chan lover
@xeno77 what i feel triggered is the comment of the spectators. What i thought is, "they are that idiot, huh". What the heck, man. I hate when the story depicted them like they doesn't have time to think about something. They lack individuality. The information that came out from them makes me as a reader couldn't measure the power balance or the better outcome that i wished to happen. Its not worth to know. Such a shame when the author actually have the talent to make a great scene and narration but some tiny setting ruined it

Dex-chan lover
Reading the WN. It. Well. the quality deteriorates... Arc 4 is really cringe for me. Hoping the LN/Manga adaptation do a better job of it.

Dex-chan lover
@SonicWizard that's the issue.
the tournament arc and the parents realizing they fucked up is cool drama, but it is NEVER resolved. for the next 100 chapters there is nothing. it's just tournaments and tournaments and martial arts and more shonen shit. the parents are basically mentioned like once every 30 chapters. the novel goes to shit really quick after the first tournament drama.

Dex-chan lover
@assman162 Yeah I get it, but
even though it drags on a bit, it's only been a like a month maybe two since he left the academy(as of chapter 109). With that in mind I don't expect any meaningful wrap up for quite a while. I agree though It is a shame, the complex relationships he had with his childhood friends and family were what initially got me invested, and honestly the only reason I cared enough to jump on the novel

Dex-chan lover
@SonicWizard
@assman162
@Pun

to be fair, it isn't like there is never any progress or that he never speaks to any of them again. He goes out and basically finds himself, to a certain degree, before he really deals with any of them. By the time they actually talk, he's pretty much moved on with his life.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis

I disagree tbh. even in the raw I personally think the author just decided to take the lazy way out and ran away from writing something hard, much like how the mc ran away lol.

if he wanted to just write basic as fuck shonen, he should have done so from the start.

jak

Contributor
So is his main love interest the classmate girl or the maid? I want it to be the maid, but I have a feeling it's not.

Dex-chan lover
One of few WNs I went through the hassle of comprehending with machine translations because I got super invested.

Spoilers for key points in the WN in regard to the current cast.

No really, most of the major ones that I recall.
I recall where manga is at now (ch 9) is around 40 in the WN. After some major plot points, including a couple new recurring characters, Sadith, Fiancei, etc are shown in late 80s briefly. I forget where, but Eirth does meet up with his maid again at some point. Same with his childhood friends. They do actually stick around for a bit. At around late 220 or 230, after winning a major fight that reminds him of the start of his journey, he reconciles with most characters from the capital (including most other characters up to this point). There's a mini arc right after dedicated to the characters he doesn't reconcile with. I stopped shortly after that; he is alone again for the most part where I stopped in like 240s. Rough translations only go so far and it's a good stopping point. Eirth more than proves his ability in this time, and every other character becomes distinctly aware of it and his exploits.

@jak:
Machine translations only go so far, but I do believe Sadith, Fiancei, and 2-3 others are giving/ did give Eirth serious romantic considerations, with 1 in particular showing huge dedication. This is up to my above spoiler, which is deep into the WN.

@Freezee Can you link me the WN? I'm reading it through https://sads07.wordpress.com/projects/forbidden-master/ <-- this, but it's only at like 112.

is there a website where i can read this that has more chapters? im enjoying this but its taking quite awhile before a new chapter is out

Users who are viewing this thread