Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

I kind of realized after looking into the WN but 2 words basically sum up my understanding of this story: fantasy boxer.

at first i thought this doesnt deserve 8 but now it really does deserve 8 or even 9 in the future

Double-page supporter
I don't think anyone expected this to turn out the way it did. Unless you read the novel ofc.

Nonono, he might destroyed a fossil or two with his drill! Thats a fruit(?) of history he destroyed there!

Nah, jk... thanks for the chap! ^^

well time to wait forever for the manga to catch up with the light novel again, cya guys in like 3 weeks

Wow, that was both
sad and super satisfying. God bless that PUNCH, fuck the dad man. Feeling bad about best girl getting her ptsd triggered though, but glad mc got out of that hellhole at least.

@Boodem :I have caught up with the novel and part three of this shit is even more satisfying man. I think that will be around chapter 25 or 30 where he
has a fight with the minister with him revealing his identity after running away from home

Im glad the author made sure that even though he is powerful he is using the Demos Lords techinques so he would get noticed eventually

Dex-chan lover
Danm watching him and the maid suffer broke my heart,
well done author, writing and art

Users who are viewing this thread