Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

People that have read the LN is there ntr in the horizon?

btw idc if i get spoiled but does mc secure sadith?

SO FUCKING GOOD. This is the kind of drama I have been looking for. The kind that hurts me to a personal level (yes, I'm a masochist).

Great demon spiral kinda reminds me of Raging storm from fatal fury, just not directed at the ground.

Fed-Kun's army
I accidentally read Ch.10 alongside listening to "Light & Shadow" by Hiroyuki Sawano (known as AoT Composer), a song about betrayal. fuck it's awesome

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS AN AUTO 10 STAR RATING!

THIS SHIT IS BEYOND THE WORD "GOOD" BUT VERTICALLY SO IT'S NOW "DOOG"

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't super sure how good this would get, but with Chapter 10 I'm certain this shit is going to pop off. Great character building. Easy 9/10.

The character building is rly good for now, I just hope the next chapters won't be just him getting trained or the author keeps getting fixated on his past. I would love a little more world building, before continuing on the side characters developpement

Dex-chan lover
@funkymunky
In chapter 220-230 of the WN
after a major battle where Eirth 1v1s another general of Treinar's old army, and wins, Eirth drags her away to talk after the topic of promise on winning the tournament is brought up
where Eirth admits in front of his academy friends and other friends he meets that his goal of winning the tournament was to fondle Sadith
. They reconcile, and the other friends do too "just like old times". Last I saw, they go their separate ways after all making vows to move forward. And yes, Fiancei does aim to make Eirth notice her properly after their misunderstanding is cleared, but they are aware of his current aims
. There's over 100 WN chapters since where I stopped, as I'm aiming to binge it again at some later point.

Users who are viewing this thread