Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Exorcist

Dex-chan lover
Oh Machi, why can't you be real?

@boinciel Spot the merch! I spotted a Delorean, Alien, Jurassic Park T-rex, Freddy Krueger (mint in box), Darth Vader and I think the Resident Evil Gamecube controller. Ten years later, a Ninja Turtle and (in the bin) Sting, the Kurgan's broadsword, The Bride's katana and two plastic lightsabres.

Fed-Kun's army
@AckSed There's also that chainsaw (Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Evil Dead?) on the shelf in the back. Now, it could just be a real chainsaw, but I think that would only give her mother an actual justification for her worries, and it's still there 10 years later.

Double-page supporter
For a moment I wondered if the TL really had to explain the difference between EP and LP VHS recording. Then it dawned on me, “Christ, I’m old.”

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has me rethinking some of my life choices... 😅

Great chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
About page 6 my guess would have been that she meant to say "running out" rather than "wearing out" (as in they get used up for recording things and then hidden away with just one movie on them rather than the eight or nine episodes she's expecting them to have before being squirreled away).

But it not, then the suggestion in the comments page would be my second guess. XD

Thank you for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
A coincidence? Maybe not but I was just listening to The Exorcist by Cannibal Corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread