Kingdom - Ch. 641 - A Pressing Issue

Double-page supporter
Is Houken supposed to be dead in this arc? I remember the history recorded it differently.

Group Leader
bwahahahaha, that was a good chapter indeed! take a break as long as you want Hara-sensei!

Li Xin's info is not much but just a bit, but Li Mu is Li Xin's cousin.
it even said that Li xin is not a slave orphan. but his family is a family serving in military arms in years.
Li Xin is not a Great General but only a Normal "heki" general; arrogant and close to the King of Qin.
Can't wait for it to reach a 1k chapter. it seems it will be so long before they unify china.

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic chapter, and a well-earned break. I assume we'll return to the awards ceremony and international reaction to the victory.

"To be studied by countless generations... and to be made into a manga!"

Damn. A month-long wait? argh... TT_TT

Great chapter, always great to see Sei, Shin, and Ten together again

Dex-chan lover
@Yari-Kachi well off men at that time almost always had multiple wives. Multiple wives are just as much as a status symbol as having a propper mansion and personal holdings. Xin is going to become a general, so it's only fitting.

Double-page supporter
@Cheerthedead

I'm also fairly sure Houken wasn't supposed to be a cultivator seeking immortality through the Dao. But he was here. And now he's dead. Probably because people complained him to death!

Dex-chan lover
I'm still hoping there's some family drama happening between Li Xin and Li Mu!

Double-page supporter
@dotangdota22
hard to say though the material indicate the manga can reach 1000. Manga publishers are for-profit organizations if the manga attract less viewers than other newer manga it may be axed or get a shorten conclusion.

Something like “with the conquest of Zhao, Qin go on and unify China through the bravery of their solders and the brilliance of their generals. State after state fallen one by one paving the merits for the Hi shin units and the coming day of an united China”

Dex-chan lover
I also though it would be a funny idea, if Shin took Sei's surname and if not for the geezer(can't remember his name) maybe it would even work lol
Also it's really nice and refreshing to have a laid back chapter after so long. This really felt good to read.

@Oculunus
I agree. I really need some social distancing from all the action and twists and turns. This chapter was a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
Fuuhh, that was fun! There's that one bit sad scene, which is nice because it's not too long that it ruins the mood but enough to remind us of the people who loss their lives.

Also Kyoukai sleeping in the middle of the party XD that girl just wants easy access to food, isn't she?

Aaahhh, hope the next chapter is about Riboku and all the shits that happens there to contrast this chapter

Dex-chan lover
NGL I expected Shin to have just a bigger shack. 😁

That's a well earned home.

After all the action packed chapters, we finally get a slow pacr/wholesome chapter.

Next chapter, 4th June? NOOOOOOOOOOOO😥😲

Users who are viewing this thread