Kingdom - Ch. 645 - Zhao King's Decree

Speaking of Ribokus death historically did he not commit suicide by poison?

Dex-chan lover
@Damn_Dude

This whole manga is based on history. With a few changes for flair at parts where history wasn't descriptive enough. But all the major events are true to historical record.

@rarewaifu

Your name and avatar are perfect for this comment.

Dex-chan lover
Historical accounts already stated that
concubine is likely to forge the will, but it's true that second son is the actual successor (in that year). Ka will be the king later on but with significantly diminished Zhao having lost the capital. Riboku still lives for some time until just before capital battle.

As aside Ka survived Zhao downfall and we might see him more in established Qin Empire chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Going by historical accounts
there should be some Qin infiltrators in the Zhao government so I'm curious if the author does anything with that.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeonII

The problem is different country has different curriculum and history teaching. I'm Southeast Asian and my history book only cover our country history. We're barely touching Europe history and only discuss colonialism period and independence. It doesn't even cover WWI and WWII. I need to learn other countries history by myself 😶
I just don't expect plot twist level like in story or novel from history.

Aggregator gang
How irritating seeing those zhao worms struggle.. At least they might be finished this time, probably?

Seriously tho is it takes this long for every state to fall or is it just zhao? Based on the true story i mean

Aggregator gang
The way Ou Sen decided the formation's really balanced, nice:

Left flank: Gaku Ka (defense) - Hi Shin (main offense) - Sou'ou (offense/defense)
Right flank: Denrimi (defense) - Gyoku Hou (main offense) - Akou (offense/defense)

(Also, Ou Hon's back, finally!)

Users who are viewing this thread