Kingdom - Ch. 645 - Zhao King's Decree

Fed-Kun's army
so I dropped this for 8months.. came back just to see that this shitty arc is still going on.

Guess I will drop this for good now.
good grief

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of glad that this son who's riding naked people will take over, he's gonna die after all

...And just when Zhou was gonna make a comeback. Why couldn't the royal guards just say "fuck the will!?" How are they gonna live with themselves when Zhou fall apart because of this idiot?

They gonna die, and not regular die but die die and just be lost asking what they did wrong. Greedy and foolish, they should have played the cut but nope - straight into the jaws of hell

Dex-chan lover
"We'll force all those bathhouse brats to confess" Shit, guess their fates are just gonna get worse.

@henkingu Considering where the plot is going for a while, what do you expect? There are wars and politics, just like it has always been since the start.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for Riboku to throw some hands with these Toujou loyalists lol

damn, pretty obvious the will is fake, not even in the kings handwriting, just written "For him" and only shows up after his death and not even a week old. once he was dead anyone with access could have gotten that seal to use it. from the looks on everyones faces, i suspect they have the guards families in custody..

Aggregator gang
@jessiej What are you talking about?? Didn't the king himself literally last chapter summon the records clerk after biting off his son's ear? Are we reading the same manga?

@Proxy_Fool What im saying is these things are not written by the king. even if the king asked him to come in and write something, it doesnt mean it was a will or even if it was, it might not be what you expect. This is also for the story... historically, its a insane coincidence of timing. Something like this has a practical guarantee of being faked.

@jessiej I don't see the point of making that statement, we already know that royal documents can be faked, as evident from the forgery of the royal seal in the Cheng Jiao Rebellion a couple hundred chapters prior to this. What's more puzzling is your claim that it's "obviously fake", despite having no substantial or concrete evidence pointing to it except the argument from improbability, as of the release date of the chapter. Granted, it's all mere conjecture

Dex-chan lover
Well, Riboku only dies in 229 while Zhao lasted a little longer and we know for a fact that Ri Shin lives until 221 at least so, considering this an alternatibe timeline to real world historical events, such as the Zhao's King's death, the convergence will often seem like plot armor. It could be presented more smoothly but I don't know much about Chinese history, maybe those crazy developments actually happened irl

Double-page supporter
How can you look at a 'prince' like that and be like "well king says so, I hope he saves our kingdom with his unique way to treat his civilians"?

Also 100% Kouhi the coucubine was the one behind the assassination. The moment Tou Jou told her to make Sen the new heir, she has every reason to kill him in order to quickly consolidate her son's position as the next king so they can take the kingdom and whatever they want. Corrupt and self interested politicians like Kakukai will just serve in order to stay in their positions, not knowing this was the very act that doomed Zhao.

Users who are viewing this thread