Kingdom - Ch. 647 - Activity at Kanan

Contributor
In case people have forgotten Ryofui = Liu Buwei, and was the second major Qin antagonist at the start of the series. He was the former Chancellor of the Right, and Sei's mother's ex-boyfriend, who tried to take over Qin by undermining Sei. I honestly thought he was supposed to have died by drinking poisoned tea after he was beaten.

Dex-chan lover
I needed quite a few minutes to remember who this guy was, I thought he was killed for rebellion ages ago 😂

Aggregator gang
There's actually a theory that Ryofui is the biological father of Sei, although I'm not sure whether the author is going to use it.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that these events in Qin and Zhao almost parallel with each other.

Riboku also had option #4: Join Qin and make the whole unification process faster and a lot less painful.

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning I didn't know who they were talking about, the Zhao war arc was just so long.
The political affairs will be somewhat confusing right now, since most people, me included, already can't remember how it ended last time, but nevertheless it should be enjoyable to read. "Kingdom" does quite a good job in this regard.

I thought he was dead. His debate with Sei was pretty shit writing. Expect more coming.

Double-page supporter
I thought ryofui was dead also i had a theory that riboku would join qin i don't think that will happen anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I didnt even remember Ryofui was alive.
Why did they let him live, tho?

Wow i didn't even remember what happened to this guy and he just decides to come back eh...

Users who are viewing this thread