Kingdom - Ch. 671 - Appointment Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
While Kanki seems more loyal to Qin than Ousen, giving him the right to freely wage war doesn't seem like such a good idea.

The sixth Great General could go 4 ways: 1) An actual, proper person like the strategist guy; 2) Heki for the lolz; 3) The idea from the comments that he will appoint a sculpture, which would be either a symbol of absolute loyalty or a stand-in for Shin; 4) Ei Sei appointing himself. I'm not sure what benefits that would give him, but still it would have been funny.

Why do people still mention Rokuomi? He's been dead for a while, although not in vain. RIP homeboy :(

shou hei kun would be an interesting pick, considering what happened historically.

historical spoilers below,
at some point, shou hei kun defects to chu. ei sei sends ou sen to subjugate chu, and he does. the chu general kou en installs shou hei kun as the new king of chu. ei sei sends ou sen and mou bou to handle chu 2.0, and team qin wins. shou hei kun dies during battle with ou sen and mou bou, and kou en commits suicide sometime afterwards.

making him a 'great general' would be a good lead-in to this hypothetical future arc

I think he will leave the sixth seat open, we haven't seen anyone good enough fit to it

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, who is the last one!? Is Riboku gonna suddenly enter and surprise everyone!!???

Good chapter, thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Well, these 5 were obvious. I really dunno about the sixth one tho, but i hope its not Heki xDDD

@Dreik on page 10, shouldnt it be "king" instead of "emperor"?
Some with page 15. That "empire" should be "state" or "kingdom".

@valgranaire he isnt dead LOL
He was appeared not that long ago on the past arc together with Tou.

Aand the last great is obviously CliffHanger... Who's been supporting us since the start...?

Users who are viewing this thread