Kingdom - Ch. 771 - War for Revenge

Dex-chan lover
Time to save Heki boys

My expectation is that Heki might die in a prison riot attempt, but will be successful in being the X factor Riboku did not expect that'll throw his plans into disarray

Hopefully he lives tho

Dex-chan lover
Once again he's spouting shit about how these guys are totally gonna kick ass but they will all most likely die again. I can't wait for the day when he finally dies and I don't have to hear about another invincible plan that he though of 100 years before the battle even started.

Dex-chan lover
I am once again expecting Riboku to take the Qin army by surprise five times through incredible feats of future sight, until somehow Shin manages to overcome his expectations. Getting a little fed up with Riboku always foreseeing every single thing Qin does with Qin's generals and strategic masterminds never able to see it coming.

How can a country so dumb be such a force to reckon with?

Dex-chan lover
I am once again expecting Riboku to take the Qin army by surprise five times through incredible feats of future sight, until somehow Shin manages to overcome his expectations. Getting a little fed up with Riboku always foreseeing every single thing Qin does with Qin's generals and strategic masterminds never able to see it coming.

How can a country so dumb be such a force to reckon with?
The thing is that Qin has an amazing rooster of generals and fighters. But Riboku is just so impossible that our generals look smaller and less capable.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy it when Riboku sets up flags.

In history, Shibashou was dismissed from his position due to court politics. So I wonder how this will play out.
I hope that part of history is changed in the manga. If I'm not mistaken, a few of Shibasou's commanders haver already been killed by the Hi Shin Unit. It would not only be fitting, but also rewarding to have the Hi Shin Unit finish off the rest of the Seika army and add one more head to Shin's collection.

Maybe the author can just make it so that history said that Shibasou was dismissed because Zhao didn't want the reputation of such a big figure being killed by a lower ranking general.

Dex-chan lover
The ones mentioning flags must have forgot what was said at the end of ch. 768.

Users who are viewing this thread