Kingdom - Ch. 775 - A Troublesome Existence

Dex-chan lover
We already know that Riboku will win the complete battle, I just hope he loses some of his subordinates before that happens.

The battle has just started, there are yet plenty of twist to happen.

Dex-chan lover
every single battle turns into a ping pong match about whos the one actually on the ropes
all battles are like that, and I don't mean the battles in this manga, but all battles both in fiction and reality.

Sometimes the match ends with just one or two bounces, while others may last much longer but at the end of the day we can say that all of them are the same in that sense.

Going into a forest, full of traps, is stupid no matter how strong Akou's soldiers are, unless they have superhuman strength. They are tanks or dragons having taken the superficial form of humans.

Dex-chan lover
Akou's understanding of the strategic situation SO FAR is right. It doesn't actually matter if the front lines of his army got ground down. With his reserves moving right, the opposing army's reserves will also have to move left or risk being outflanked. With Riboku's "trap" army already engaged with Akou (he baited them with himself) the battlefield has now moved to where he is, with the added bonus that the enemy chief commander and his special forces are now about to be stuck between two large armies heading for a grind. The problem, of course, is that we all know Riboku is smarter than that and will win this particular battle.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm fairly sure Riboku will have seen this coming, it's all according to plan, and Akou bites the dust here to the surprise of the entire Qin army, who could not have foreseen Riboku pulling off another miracle stratagem. After hyping Riboku as a transcendent strategic genius for so long, it's unlikely he'll die because "lul miscalculated."

Dex-chan lover
We already know that Riboku will win the complete battle, I just hope he loses some of his subordinates before that happens.

The battle has just started, there are yet plenty of twist to happen.
He will win a pyrrhic victory that forces the Zhao troops to withdraw to the area of the capital, so good chance he will lose subordinates in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread