Kingdom - Ch. 789 - The Final Wall

why hasn't anyone slain his horse already? cavalry is only effective in their charge, once they are slowed down or stopped they are dead, you bring down the horse, the ride falls and you stab him from 20 different directions...

also why isn't he even sweating or panting from exhaustion? i get he's OP and all that but he just fought his way through an entire army and hasn't broken a single sweat, even shin gets tired and he has the power of plot...
the thing is this guy is taller and has the most reach so how could you even do that when all it take for him is just a slash to clear the squad infront of him

Dex-chan lover
why hasn't anyone slain his horse already? cavalry is only effective in their charge, once they are slowed down or stopped they are dead, you bring down the horse, the ride falls and you stab him from 20 different directions...

also why isn't he even sweating or panting from exhaustion? i get he's OP and all that but he just fought his way through an entire army and hasn't broken a single sweat, even shin gets tired and he has the power of plot...
This is China, they'd rather eat their own soldiers than kill horses lol

Anyway. SenselessScans have became too slow to get us upto date. Unlike before right on time. 😏😏😏

Dex-chan lover
why hasn't anyone slain his horse already?
With horses as monstrous as the ones in this manga, I'd be afraid to attack them, too. I mean, just look at those things on the first page. I feel like they would curse my soul if I kill them.

Next chapter, Ousen might be joining the melee against Shibashou since it is doubtful that Akou and Souo by themselves would be enough especially when the former is wounded. From the little we have seen of his martial prowess, Ousen should be able to tip the scale against Shibashou in a three on one.

Dex-chan lover
ousen once again wins by doing nothing and riboku has another plan in store and another giant of an ass pull has marched through 20000 troops solo killing hundreds why am I still reading this. I guess can it's like 2 minutes once a week and just funny

Aggregator gang
Not gonna lie Ousen guards just throwing their lives after Pikachu face felt surprisingly good....Shibashou tunnel vision would be his downfall I guess

Fed-Kun's army
The seika and ousen armies are pretty much done for regardless of who wins at this point.
We could still be looking at a drawn out battle with the people in the wings, but who knows.

I believe shin has lost a total of seven horses throughout the series. Only the one he lost fighting houken was named.

Aggregator gang

Do you really think it's easy without pikes and on foot facing a 40-50 foot cavalry that is tall enough to step onto your shoulders and crush it with ease through sheer weight? Now, imagine that is charging at you with a skilled rider wielding a bigger than average glaive that can probably cleave a modern car in half. With a spear that's probably both of your arm length and was not made to withstand a charge of any kind. Imagine all that massive flesh wall just charging at you with a chance to behead you from above.

Dex-chan lover
Akou's banner is A. Sou's banner is Sou. Together, they are ASou (read as: "Asō", aka Japanese accent saying "Asshole"), lol.

Honestly really disappointing that the battle between Ousen and Riboku, two of the greatest strategists/tacticians of all time in China and two of the big four in the warring states period, boils down to "uh lol we're gonna smash our armies against each other, Riboku has a super saiyan btw". It's just fucking fantastical that the very first battle we got where Shin didn't even know what was happening had more actual tactics and clear goals that aren't just "run at the enemy in a straight line". This is absolutely embarrassing compared to the Ouki battle, or the five hills, or even the Gyou campaign. I'm convinced that the author just wrote himself into a corner and feels the need to make Riboku obviously superior to Ousen so all he can do is give Riboku a fucking shinigami captain to single-handedly kill half of Ousen's central army.
Do you really think it's easy without pikes and on foot facing a 40-50 foot cavalry that is tall enough to step onto your shoulders and crush it with ease through sheer weight? Now, imagine that is charging at you with a skilled rider wielding a bigger than average glaive that can probably cleave a modern car in half. With a spear that's probably both of your arm length and was not made to withstand a charge of any kind. Imagine all that massive flesh wall just charging at you with a chance to behead you from above.
It is, actually. Literally the single worst place for cavalry to be was bogged down on all sides by heavy infantry in close formation (aka the exact scenario most cavalry tends to be in, in this manga). The fact is that for every horseman there's eight infantrymen, numbers alone kills you here. People just didn't do what Shibashou is doing. You can plow into infantry, but the infantry can't be in close formation and standing their ground. These infantrymen could have axes for all the difference it would make.

Dex-chan lover

Killing a horse isn't exactly easy, and the idea is that he charge through all of them till there. Same with those two Ousen's underlings.

We've seen superhumans before, this guy is another Houken.

Users who are viewing this thread