Kingdom - Ch. 801 - The Second Pillar

Double-page supporter
most importantly how can we keep riboku as the main character of this battle between qin and han
According to history the zhao king will fuck riboku and his associates up after the zhao courtiers were bribed by qin to convince the zhao king to kill riboku. Does this count as a spoiler?

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing how much of a massive hard on author have for Riboku, I doubt he'll follow history.
He has been touching on Zhao's court acting against Riboku for a while now so it seems like he might at least play into it. But there will probably be 10x the drama as there was historically.

Seeing how much of a massive hard on author have for Riboku, I doubt he'll follow history.
It's too big an event to ignore, however he might have some leeway with the temporary state of Dai to gather some of the remnant generals of Zhao and make them sound more dangerous than they were. Maybe involve some characters with the assassination attempt organized by the prince of Yan and the subsequent punitive invasion of Yan where Dai attempts to block the Qin forces.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation

According to history the zhao king will fuck riboku and his associates up after the zhao courtiers were bribed by qin to convince the zhao king to kill riboku. Does this count as a spoiler?
Yes, yes it does. Spoiler tag please

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Loving the plan but feel it will have huge ramifications

Double-page supporter
I hope the upcoming war arc is at least a bit slow-burn or give more time to give out details and not surprises with minimal explanations.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember the last time we've seen Tou taking center stage for an arc. Plus, I think this will be the first time we see Tou acting as a great general firsthand. I've missed farufarufaru-man.

Dex-chan lover
Finally Tou is in action, I don't care what people said, Tou is the most interesting characters

Makes me wonder why they didn't use him against Zhao.
Would it be a good thing or a bad thing if Tou would be vs Riboku, as Tou has a vendetta against Riboku for killing Ouki?

Dex-chan lover
At 60k, who else will be promoted as officers for Shin’s unit I wonder. I don’t think he has enough subordinates with sufficient military knowledge/education as it is and perhaps there will be new characters.

Even En is questionable, yes he is a leader, but he needs a strategist/advisor.
He has karyo ten as a strategist, even though she seems low impact

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the bones of law and military strategy being built from the ground up is one of the most exciting things this manga has to offer. Leadership and consequences. Unfathomable numbers of lives at stake for the grand cause. The power of logistics to shift the flow of power like creeks merging into a great river. Changping hasn't even revealed the 3rd Pillar yet.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda vaguely remember that when I look up historic account for some spoiler that Qin actually defeat other Kingdom before they can finally defeat Zhao, but it was Han whose king was snacking on snake? The one that help them out of the bind with Riboku the first time around? That's kinda savage for the Han.

Users who are viewing this thread