KINGDOM OF THE "Z"

Bruh
45 people rated 1.
Bunch of brainless kids going around and rating contents to shoo the new readers away beforehand.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I thought this couldn't be that bad. But after the first page, and skimming the next five chapters... it is that bad. I'm going to purify my eyes with some hentai now.

It's not bad it's a big titty sadist, a dumb girl with a hammer and their pet boi releasing zombies into office buildings for fun.

Dex-chan lover
These smart phones are tougher than the nokia brick. I want one! :D

Dex-chan lover
ok
can someone explain to me what the blue star rating is
b/c ive seen trash that most people voted 1 and a select few voted 10 8s and 7s getting a 5~ for the white star but the blue star 7.32
now the blue star more closely matches the average rating
so what is this exactly?

i know why a lot of people rate 1 for this, because the mc so coward and annoying as fuck... but the manga dont deserve 1 rating... just drop it and leave

Contributor
ya the story is trash but the action and the tension makes up for it.

this kind of mc is the one that irks me a lot
this kind of mc should not be a mc in the first place

this...is just bad, in every aspect, its like when you order based off a picture on a fast food resturant. oh man that picture looks oh so awesome. but then the food is delivered and not only does it look like yesterdays leftover but it taste like stale ass.
ac11ad241626f93bb5de38ae4894d654d3280c06.jpeg

i rate this stale ass 1/10

Is the manga so bad, that got cancelled or the manga is so bad that no one is keeping translating it?

the characters are very bad and the girls character are typical highschool girls like trying to act cool with showing their pussy all the time🤣 🤣🤣 which is illogical and the MC is a person which by logic cant even exist in the real world and the story is terrible very very terrible i dont know which type of people even like this type of story .i think some stupid girly only love this type of story which is not surprising they almost or always like this type of trash 😤

the character art might not be good, but this manga surely doesnt deserve 1/10. because ive seen worse that can make me hate my decision to even read 1st chapter. it still has element that make me curious what happen next chapter. but not making me want to reread the old chapters just to check out the characters detail

drop already???

It feel like there will be no further update on this....
Kinda sad....😭😭😭

I read this manga until chapter 10 before but stop suddenly cause no one update it...
Now find it already 16 then leftover to 5 month...erm....

Users who are viewing this thread