Kingdom - Vol. 19 Ch. 206 - The Hi Shin Unit's Battle Plan

Shin and Kyoukai are definitely going to become a thing. Hopefully. Also I agree with the five below me.

Aggregator gang
The previous comments make all sense, and because of it i agree with the first argument that was posted in this thread. Enceforth smiling Kyoukai is cute af

The fourteen comments below me speak the truth. This is a smile we must protect uwu

Truer words have never been spoken before, the 15 before me has spouted nothing but wisdom. I, too, concur.

How can 16 of the world's brightest congregate in a single comment section and speak holy truth upon us

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I 100% agree. I am 10/10 with all 17 of you in this statement. No questions asked. You are all completely, absolutely correct and have made no mistakes in your judgements whatsoever. I applaud you all for that, as you have all made thoughtful statements that many agree with. Those that disagree are in the minority. Your statements have absolutely no faults and thus are completely, without a question, correct. And they deserve nothing but an 18th agreement from myself.

Users who are viewing this thread