Kingdom - Vol. 57 Ch. 618 - Reasons for Fighting

He's right they're the aggressor, and the child's dreams are just makeing things worse.

Dex-chan lover
The likes of Shin and other generals cut through 5+ people with one swing of a glaive on regular basis and everyone is ok with it, but an archer shoots his arrows in a similar way and everyone losses their sh*t over it! Kingdom has never been a super realistic manga and it really shouldn't matter that Tan has some ridiculous "anti-tank longbow". I am just happy that he finally can kill people.

I think the reason why the Laser beam arrows are so silly, at least to me, is because that's not even possible with immense physical strength or Hawkeye Aim.
Generals Cutting down 20 soldiers in a swing we can count to overpowering skill or Physical prowes or even a insanely well crafted weapon and I would say "hell yeah I believe that in the confines of this shounen scenario", but you can Draw a Bow and Arrow only so much no amount of Super Strength is gonna turn the Arrow into a Laser Beam like that lol. Its a limitation of the Weapon, I mean we just saw in this very chapter a Bow breaking from overuse and now his brother is blasting out Laser Ballista Bolts from the same or very similar kind of bow? Hell nah.

STILL really enjoyed the chapter because of the conversation, no amount of silly arrow shooting can distract me from some nice dialogue :)

everyone goes into disbelief, but no one actually seen John Cena shoot from giant bow fitting his strength.

Bowbro is actually hitting pressure Points with pin point accuracy that causes the Body to explode

Users who are viewing this thread