Kingdom - Vol. 58 Ch. 625 - Contradiction's Answer

i feel like that shouldv hyped me
but i felt nothing tbh

Aggregator gang
Place your bets, will Houken be dead before the start of 2020? I'll even take in-universe time.

Double-page supporter
This arc has gone so long i forgot half of the cast. At last page, who are the one at the last one on the right and the two on the left? Thx in advance.

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id

Directly behind Shin's, Bihei's brother Bitou

Left of Ouki is Renpa's lieutenant Rinko

Far Left is Mangoku (Raper of Bao, and overall naughtyman.)

Far right is Sei Kyou

Ahhh the classic antagonist at full strength getting beat down by the malnourished protagonist who has been fighting for several days. Great writing!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
It is a bit cheesy. But I very much enjoyed that last page spread.

Well, yes someone who lived most of his life on battlefield will be more experienced and driven than a hobbo hermit who pop up on battlefield once in the while thus has no drive except showing off his strength.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's nice that they finally gave a name to Shin's strength.
Everybody complains how this war against Zhao drags on and everybody wants Houken to die as soon as possible, but when author decides to wrap everything up quickly, while unraveling the ridiculousness behind Houken, people are bothered by the amount of exposition. You just can't satisfy some people...
Have you considered that it’s not the content that annoys people the most, but the execution? Dragging a story can be bad and so can rushing it. Pacing is key.

Users who are viewing this thread