Kingdom - Vol. 58 Ch. 631 - The Red Stairway

First chapter that felt good since the battle of Houken. I have hope for what will come after that.

Aggregator gang
fd3edf392737b01f20e1f56fcff4ffcc.png

Dex-chan lover
This arc is still kinda bullshit, but this part wasn't awful (only since Kyokai doesn't seem to have died)

these chapters were important because otherwise the author wouldnt be able to tell us that shin will go to hell when he dies

Bleh, this was quite the waste of time but it felt good to see those two again even for a moment.

Dex-chan lover
This is nice comedy stab from all the war-drawn emotions that the manga is currently entrenched in. Kingdom used to have a lot more moments like this, and this made me realize how much I missed them. I hope to see a couple more of these after the arc is over.

I dont know what to think. It wasnt that bad but its total bullshit. This kind of "magic" stuff should not happens in kingdom.

Its too much ... i think i drop here

I can't believe how terrible this arc has been. The author gives no fucks about this manga anymore

Group Leader
I agree the arc wasn't good... this "Pop!" was also unexpected for the Kingdom-vibe (it goes even further than the usual fun it holds, it's really on the comedic side).
But... I have to say this made me burst, my went "Pop!" at the same time after realizing the heck the author pulled 🤣😂
So yeah, this arc wasn't great, I guess the author realized it themselves at some point. They just went "ok fuck it, here we go again now !".

Users who are viewing this thread