Kingdom - Vol. 59 Ch. 644 - House of the Peach Spring

Dex-chan lover
Is he poisoned? Who did it? I guess it's possible that Qin did this, but letting Riboku died first would be much more beneficial. The rebels are planning to save Riboku as military, so it couldn't be them.
The Prime Minister? I doubt it.

prediction: Riboku will officially be killed, but he will appear elsewhere as another name to maintain a competent enemy to Qin

erm, did my eyes fail me or the kids are all shota? how long back in history shotacon has exist?

Oh god.

That must have hurt a lot. And now Rinboku is back. Wonder if there's another Houken waiting to be used as fodder again by Riboku.

@Blazecam 😆 yeah you're right, it just going down the history maybe little mentioned or even undocumented at all, but surely the ugly of man is there and i assume it just get worst lately in this era and even pictured in historical manga 😆 silly me

Double-page supporter
what a way to go
butt naked and surrounded by little boys
big oof.
also anyone else notice the anal leakage? no. Just me. ok.

Dex-chan lover
This is the death of King Daoxiang of Zhao in 236 BC. The execution of Li Mu took place in 228 BC.

Off the record, the real King Daoxiang of Zhao was by all accounts a lousy king militarily but a competent one politically. This depiction of him is very disrespectful, but I guess this is shounen where heroes and villains have to be delineated clearly.

Also, it bugs me that Sima Shang has only been mentioned once in an offhand manner. He's usually considered Li Mu's most competent ally and right hand man.

Users who are viewing this thread