Kingdom - Vol. 61 Ch. 658 - Be Ready

Man , I remember reading the author's other oneshots right after the coalition war , since I've just caught up with the manga back then ... Thinking that no matter what it contained , I would not get spoiled
But guess what , a big ass spoiler hit me right in the face .
And now the main story is probably taking that direction ... Shit

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what's happening with Man'u - they say that Moubu is making him act strangely (not able to bring out his full power?) but couldn't you also say that Moubu is just doing what he does best and rising to the challenge? This will probably get explained in mode detail later.

Double-page supporter
Moubu Plot armour...

Tou Teleportation Jutsu!!!..

Strategist my foot...From that height couldn't even see Tou rapidly approaching him...

Yes! Faru faru faru, mofo!

Though strategist guy is quite a disappointment. He's done if one of his generals hits a harder opponent, didn't see Tou coming from his high seat, and didn't have any idea about the city being taken behind their backs, so even without Tou, he wouldn't have had a castle to retreat to.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason he can't see Tou is right near his side until the last panel, lol

Fed-Kun's army
imagine seeing Tou's smiling face amidst all the flying decapitated heads coming at you, how terrifying

"Faru Faru Faru"
The sound of victory or imminent death by decapitation, depending on which side you are on
Now that i think of it, back in Seikyou rebellion, Tou could have 1 shotted Saji had he been sent to the corridors by Ouki

Fed-Kun's army
Mobou is back on top and Tou is doing what he does best. What a nice chapter

Everyone giving flack on Juko'ou for not seeing Tou coming but to be fair to him, he did saw him coming and that's why he is retreating. What he didn't account for is how fast Tou was able to close the distance given Kaine and Kouyoku is giving chase.

Mad respect for Tou though, always underestimated by the enemy and always proving them wrong.

@dkkoenawan Tou wasnt underestimated by Gou Hou Mei tho, he literally regards Tou as the only one of Qins current great generals to have no weakness.
Part of the reason why Tou is usually underestimated and still possesses no weakness is the fact that he is always cautious and aware of his strengths. He wasted no time on Kou Yoku and doesnt try to show off his fancy tactics or incredible strength even when he has the chance to. Thus by the time the ignorant enemies realizie how much of a monster he is, the Faru Faru Faru has already decided their fate.

Users who are viewing this thread