Kingdom - Vol. 62 Ch. 672 - Golden Wings

Banned
I agree with leaving it vacant is not a terrible decision for now. I mean imagine if someone of lower prowess joining and the dude died because he isn't as good as the rest, then it will be a blow to morale and 6 generals reputation.

Dex-chan lover
It would be a ver nice twist if none of these generals were to betray Qin. Something like a misdirect but in their own way all decide to actually do their job.

Or if they planned to do it, but at a turning point decided instead to sacrifice their lives or something like that.

Civil wars are good content for stories, but the other states have some pretty formidable generals, I don't think Qin could handle an event like that...unless it already happened in the "real" history.

I could be worng but i read in the spanish community that Kanki will be defeated by riboku and instead of returning to Qin he flee to another state like a coward, Ousen is force to retired, For the vacant spot, ohoun joins first after him mouten and shin. but for all of this its still a long way.

Dex-chan lover
@Zaetthan
the possibilities Kanki defeated by Riboku is exist.
it's foreshadowed many chapter before, Riboku said he find out the Weakness of Kanki

tbh it'd be dope to see the pokemon 3 + kyoukai become great generals.
guessing perhaps mouten and ouhon would replace their dads and if kanki or tou or yotanwa die then kyoukai could step in. long ways off but it'd be cool to see in the end. or maybe they'll add in a strategist like the old one? definitely getting vibes that ou sen will be forced to commit suicide in future for potential rebellion and kanki will just be executed for some dumb crimes against humanity stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Zaetthan
why was Ousen forced to retire? His eyes finally gave out after all that constant intense staring? 🤣

@ Zaetthan
Ah yes, force the most badass character in the series to retire. Hara better do lord Ousen justice.

Didn't ousen had another powerful general beside kanki under him? what was his name?

I love the trolling of showing Heki and Roku O Mi lol but I’m happy they left the 6th position vacant. Truthfully no one else is fit for it right now besides maybe Shou Hei Kun but he already has his position so he can’t. I’m so excited for the the next arc

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, this is pretty dangerous. The army they lead will probably be more loyal to them than to the emperor, and some of them aren't that trustworthy.

Dex-chan lover
No pillaging and killing civilian, hmm? The author tone it down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread