Kingdom - Vol. 62 Ch. 672 - Golden Wings

Double-page supporter
Massacring civilians is not allowed, you hear me, Kanki?
PBO5XQQ.png

i got a feeling that tou and yontanwa won't live long XD... and those 3 youngsters will occupy the 3 empty seats then.......

Double-page supporter
@awukerak...
Man don't raise death flags.
The real show has begun now after 672 Chapters.
There has to be a time skip, otherwise this manga will never see completion
More to Kingdom! Cheers!!!

Double-page supporter
@JonRa
haha I get it 🤣 the dog 🐕 looking ready 🏃to commit 💀 war 🔫 crimes 😳 just like Kanki 😍 haha that's crazy 🤪

@awukerak I doubt Hara will kill off the protege of Ouki. Besides, Tou actually has a smaller chance of being defeated than someone else here ;)

I had a bad feeling about Kanki though. It seems like Tou is the only one whom had shown his loyalty toward the Emperor, while Ousen remained silent. Not sure about Moutou and Yotanwa.
I kinda know why the Emperor left the last spot vacant, probably to see some newly appointed generals'( like Shin) prowess whether some of these folks are great enough to fill the last spot.
Well everyone, it seems that the real show will start on next chapter, can't wait though hohoho

Now this is getting interesting. No more of those sidequest blah blah blah lets get down to businessss baaayybehh!

@Zaetthan
Kan Ki loses against Ri boku in the 233 B.C, so he flees to Yan. I was reading a discussion on Reddit and I think they have different sources about who between Ouhon and Shin becomes a Great General first, guess it's up to the mangaka.

Group Leader
"...and no revolts are allowed."
Ousen: Shit, there go my plans.

Users who are viewing this thread