Kingdom

There is a simple, "cheat" solution to the food issue. Since it was never specified at what season the battle took place, it could be revealed to be the harvest season, and the Qin army can harvest the crops in the field to get food. Since all civilians went into the city, there is no one at the farmland, so it is a reasonable, but "cheat" method to get food.

Hard to believe that I started this manga when only a single volume was translated. So long ago...I never could have imagined where it would lead. I almost stopped reading after the first great shock of the series because I felt betrayed by the author.

Years later, hundreds of chapters, and I've finally settled on Kingdom as my choice for the Greatest Manga Ever Written. I've read all the greats, the award winners, the popularity winners, under-rated masterpieces. This is the one.

And it's criminal how few views it gets here on MangaDex. Non-readers just don't know what they're missing.

to be fair, one of the reasons why it gets few views here is because most people probably read it on sensescans

Fed-Kun's army
This story is an Epic (in every sense of the word) tale that reads like a homage to the Illiad and Odyssey. 10/10

I'm not a big fan of shounen even though my reading list also contains that genre.
This is a very rare reading. Not all shounen can make me really pumped with all the elements in it. An epic war without silly techniques . It is enough to have basic abilities (such as martial arts?) that strengthen the personality of each character.

The last time I read, in chapter 550, Heki was still the worst character because he repeatedly neglected without any significant changes.
How about now?
I always keep my distance to read it so that one arc is finished. Obviously this makes anyone who reads will feel addicted, want more and more

Is anyone here waiting for its live-action adaptation?
I want to share my thoughts a bit as someone who is no longer follow live-action - because mostly disappointing - but it seems you are worthy of waiting for this one.
57534111_552094518614723_6566727287293607936_n.jpg

I honestly don't really like Yamaken that almost appears anywhere. Japan seems to have no actor other than himself.
But, I might leave it because his acting as Shin is very good. He mostly plays the character of a handsome, cool guy. But in this move, he plays with emotion.
There is nothing more convincing after the great ost filled by One Ok Rock. Wow, the song's rhythm was really adapted to the situation, very beautiful. And of course, emotional.

Seeing the trailer, it is possible to only cover the initial part when the prince ascends the throne. Dunno about the CGI, but the wars as we generally see, do martial arts, manually (psychic). I caught the figure who filled it with many great casts. There is hope that this can be satisfying.

Check out Total War Three Kingdoms if anyone is interested, its going to be one of the very best Three Kingdom's game set in China

Users who are viewing this thread