Kingdom

I'm wondering if the author intend to change the story (or at least bend it) of Li Xin.

I do think it's unfair how shin had the greatest achievement of the 3 youngsters. (slaying 3 enemy generals with one being houken none the less) and only got the same level of reward as ouhon and mouten. I also don't know how much of a reward it is to get a family name, so maybe that compensates.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
*wipes a tear from my eye* He's finally had his dream made reality. I'm so happy for him. ^^

@Shaddixification It's like how we take for granted the ability to wear whatever colour of clothing that we want to, while back just a few hundred years what colour dyes you were allowed to use was strictly regulated based on your social class. Having a last name confers a whole host of rights and responsibilities that no common man has. The wikipedia article on Chinese Surnames actually does a fairly good job at being a primer to that.

Ginger_cat, this is an amazing read, one of my favorites of all time. The arcs focusing on politics tend to be a bit shorter, while the arcs that focus on battles run longer, there's definitely a far heavier lean on the battle.

I AM DEAD, HOUKEN BE MINE NAME

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

New chapter is out on translator's site. The king dies a death befitting how he lived.

Code:

Those shotas poisoned that cunt lol

Code:

Dex-chan lover
About damn time he got what he deserved. And no, this is not a spoiler, because there is no detail involved.

Going by history, the Zhao capital will fall and Prince Kai will escape to found a new kingdom but will be defeated and captured within seven months.

You know, it's being presented like there's possible fuckery with last minute wills and all by the concubines... but it's really not THAT unexpected that the Zhao king would appoint his psycho son rather than the pretty boy, who's views fell right in line with the people the Zhao king had imprisoned. I mean, it would even be easy to explain; 'yeah he did it right after you argued with him. Sorry not sorry.' That being said, I can't wait to watch the state of Zhao crumble to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread