Kingdom

my prediction: Riboku will officially be executed, but Riboku the character will survive but name change and plotting in the shadow to main a competent strategist in the story.

So why again did nobody rebel against dip shit king 1 & dip shit king 2? If the former crown prince and eldest son is so bright and wise & everyone apparently loves him. Why not just say; "Yeah, fuck that shit."

Holy shit!.....
I'd heard about this one...but never really got into it....
Then a youtuber called "The Anime Man" mentioned it and I thought..."yeah...why not"
But now after 4 days of nonstop reading...holy shit!....

@Sturdy the art is good, but ofcourse not as good as SL or OPM, the story is great tho, i never cried while watching anime or reading manga before (which i dont read or watch much of them) but holy shit i cried when Mobu remembering his childhood with his father Mogu

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, and I thought I had it bad as a hunter x hunter fan.

Edit: Well fuck. I'm addicted now. Been reading news on this series and supposedly the plan for it is to end around 100 volumes(approximately 1000 chapters). Anyone got links for news articles or quotes from the author on this or is it just rumours. Passed on pacing, page count, and where the current story is at I wouldn't doubt that this series goes even longer than that.
There are whole states that the story hasn't even really gone into yet and we just had a nearly 200 chapter long arc on one of them that we already knew a lot about. I imagine the last half of the series will be similar to the coalition arc but with Chu against the rest of the states(possibly taken into Qin by that point.

The one really cool thing I like about this series is if you roughly know Chinese history then you can basically guess what's going to happen on a broader scale. Obviously many of the smaller battles and all the generals are made up or lously based off historical figures but all that is really just to make the story entertaining to read and follow. The detailed battles are what really make this series special.
Hence why most of the longer arcs are solely about the battles. Btw if you want to know how the series is going to end all you need to do is look at historical maps of China. Also just so you have some idea who the Qin historically were, they built the great wall of china

Honest, Hardworker, Impulsive, Simpleton and Loud MC, fighting endless new enemies,, Action oriented, typical Shounen genre. Very Good! 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread