Kingdom

Aggregator gang
Literally the ONLY character i truly dislike is Houken, and thats because he is utterly BS.

You cant keep on war scene for this long time. I think both side make peace wil make this story even better. There are some country who want to take this oppurtunity to invade. Where are they now?

I just binged all 600-odd chapters in 2 weeks.

This story is absolutely amazing.

And I agree that Houken is just a walking deus ex machina to randomly kill important characters. That's literally his only purpose.

Doesn't matter though; the rest of this series is absolutely amazing.

Contributor
I started buying this manga, probably the only very long manga in my collection.

Already have 26 tomes, with 2 tomes released each month, the official translation will caught up in 2021 :D

looks like the translators have some lil problem. So there will be no chapter this week.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is that the uggos are the losers here? I mean if they don't look beautiful or have some obscured facial features, they often die at the hands of those who are opposite to them.

Is there any romance involved in this? Even if it is subtle, that is fine. It just seems like it would suck if there was no close character interaction in 500+ chapters with no development.

600 chapters in and no end in sight, this has potential to be a really BIG title. Let's hope author follows it through to the end without giving up 😇

Riboku, the Great Blaze, the Ultimate hacker with a built in teleporter. It's funny how this guy outlived so many freakin' characters (these include Daenerys from GOT, the hype of Walking dead and even David Bowie. yea not related lmao) and who hasn't even obtained a single scratch in any of the chapters in the series. Truly a living, breath g0De.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga but man the mangaka can't draw a horse to save his life

The second Seikyou Rebellion Arc, the Wei Fire Dragons Arc, the State of Ai Arc, and the Kokuyou Arc all occurred within 150 Chapters, probably close to 130-140 in all actuality. This Arc alone has already consumed 116 Chapters. Not to say that an Arc like this shouldn't be long, but at this point, between Houken and Riboku, its getting kind of repetitive. Houken, the 10ft tall fucker on an even larger horse can somehow sneak up on people without them noticing, and Riboku is somehow both an instinctual and strategic type general. Its still a damn good story and I still check if there is a new chapter every day, but I hope they move this Arc along just a little bit faster.

Contrary to my thoughts before reading this, it really is that good. Finishing 600+ chapters in about 1 1/2 weeks speaks for itself though.

Users who are viewing this thread