Kingdom

@jopsantod youre not the only one. soon after 350 the quality changed. im up to date you soon begin to not notice it. but i can be quire distracting.

Aggregator gang
It's extremly rare for a manga to stay good for over 200 chapters, let alone 300.
We are 666 chapters in Kingdom, and it's still amazing and that's quite the tour de force.

There are a few weak arcs, there are a few weak characters but overall, there's not much i'd remove or do in another way.
9/10 and honestly i could give it a 10... it's just that a 10 should be something special and while Kingdom is really amongst the very best, it's not unique enough. Too "shonen-like". Not that it's a shortcoming in and of itself.

I think i've read Kingdom from bottom to the end maybe 3 or 4 times. And it was at least 400 chapters each time. It's just that good.

edit: they tend to be forgotten, but the translation team is also a huge part of the enjoyment! Thank you for your hard (and free) work!

if u like this kind of story, you should try "The Ravages of Time", manhua based on 3 kingdom with +500chapters in english.

A great manga overall would recommend it. My complaint is that it is dragged out for too long. Like 669 chapters in and still no Kyoukai x Shin sex scene!!!! /j

But fr tho the story is dragged out for too long but hey you gotta make money somehow

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga a lot. But does anyone else feel like Riboku and Houken are too hyped up?
Sure they're formidable, but subtract all the hype, and their achievements don't really stand out that much from the other main characters.

Also hopefully that's the last of the Shiyuu backstory. 2nd time is really pushing it.

Cant be shouheikun or shoubunkun. Theyre already both officials in kanyou.. though who might the sixth great general be??? Waaaahhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread