King's Proposal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Love

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's indeed disappointing af.

Let's hope the next chapters shape the story in a more convincing way.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting some heavy Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game vibes from this. Perhaps the MC will turn out to be more interesting in this, but at the moment, he's a carbon copy of almost every anime trope I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa dumb mc, not sure what author want from this 1st chapter but mc dumb is all i can get

Dex-chan lover
Girl got stabbed and is in terrible state.
MC asking "Are you okay?!" :aquadrink: Annie, are you ok?!

Dex-chan lover
Yup! It sucks that you saved the world from destruction, but nobody even remembers the catastrophe that you prevented.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone in the comments such absolute morons? The mc is not dumb stop fucking saying that, and it's not cringe and way different from his previous series so start thinking
The MC is fucking simping over the name of the person they are posessing, and then proceeds to fucking ask about her preferences and measurements instead of focusing on the simple matter of "what in the living fuck is going on?"

S-grade moron. Ultra-cringe and extremely painful. Why the fuck do people write characters like this?

Dex-chan lover
Don't attack other users.
The MC is fucking simping over the name of the person they are posessing, and then proceeds to fucking ask about her preferences and measurements instead of focusing on the simple matter of "what in the living fuck is going on?"

S-grade moron. Ultra-cringe and extremely painful. Why the fuck do people write characters like this?
Go fucking die and go to the deepest pit of hell.

Users who are viewing this thread