King's Proposal - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Conversion (4)

Aggregator gang
I'm really impressed how well this guy impersonate a noble feminine personality like Saika down right to her mannerisms and gestures. I guess heaving someone who knows her really well by his side like Kuroe does wonders. That or the original Saika's muscle memory is bound hard to their cyrrent body

Dex-chan lover
I'm really impressed how well this guy impersonate a noble feminine personality like Saika down right to her mannerisms and gestures. I guess heaving someone who knows her really well by his side like Kuroe does wonders. That or the original Saika's muscle memory is bound hard to their cyrrent body
He's really awkward on his own but when it comes to impersonating another person he excels at it :ROFLMAO:

I have a feeling that Kuroe is non other than Saika herself. Think about it, no one knows her; she knows a lot about Saika; she always initiately arrange things; and finally Mushiki reminded his kiss with Saika when he kissed Kuroe.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

I still can't stand the MCs that this author, Tachibana Koushi, writes. But I will keep reading to see if the genderbender is well done at all.

I have a feeling that Kuroe is non other than Saika herself. Think about it, no one knows her; she knows a lot about Saika; she always initiately arrange things; and finally Mushiki reminded his kiss with Saika when he kissed Kuroe.
sssshhh don't spoil the ending

Users who are viewing this thread