Kino's Journey (Gou) - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Bodyguard -Stand-bys-

Dex-chan lover
I guess that "master" is the little girl saved by the original Kino, see anime original airing episode 12.

The new Kino is just a boy named Kino by "master" after training to use a weapon.

I guess that "master" is the little girl saved by the original Kino, see anime original airing episode 12.

The new Kino is just a boy named Kino by "master" after training to use a weapon.
Kino no Tabi is quite a rare work of fiction, where main characters are not important at all. The series are not about Kino/Master/who else.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Six years and then POW! out of the blue "have a Kino chapter, folks".

Also, I forgot how dark Kino could be.

The 'new' Kino (aka the one we are currently following in the story) is indeed trained by "master" in using a weapon. This is covered by the 1st anime movie (after the 2003 version of the series). The origin of the name is also explained in that movie.

I wouldn't spoil anything beyond that as this idea is actually fair (and an interesting) speculation given the non-linear form of the series!

Users who are viewing this thread