Kinsou no Vermeil ~Gakeppuchi Majutshi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Past

Dex-chan lover
I really hope you guys keep at it. This is something I've been waiting on with bated breath.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this chapter and picking up this abandoned manga! Truly beautiful this chapter, showing us her painful past and how they are going to break through it, symbolising the broken chain of history is just beautiful.

JUST when I was about to give up on anyone picking this up I see someone releases an update for it. I really appreciate you doing this and I'm praying for more.

I'd found another site that has through ch 21 done (don't recall the quality of the translations and such but do recall the images weren't that great). As i've seen others post, even if it takes a little while as long as I know it's not dropped, I don't mine waiting for a decent release.

Wash away the anger
Here I stand beneath the warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow, all the stains of time
But there's no memory, it's only dry inside
In the mud and sinking deeper into a peaceful life
And it will come like a flood of pain pouring down on me
And it will not let up until the end is here
And it will come through the darkest day, in my final hour
And it will never rest until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared
My dreams disappear
bf1.png

MD@Home
Could use a PR's or QC's passing glance. TS is a bit off in places, some words are missing, as well as at least one comma, but for the page count, let alone the scale of your op, these issues are remarkably rare. Seen much worse out there, so, for what a comment from a random guy on the internet is worth: well done. Thanks for bothering to take as much care with it as you did.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am just gonna say it, the towns people are at fault. They caused their own destruction and 200 years of pain for other not just her. What terrible people.

I am just gonna say it, the towns people are at fault. They caused their own destruction and 200 years of pain for other not just her. What terrible people.
Even though i've already read it about year ago, it still traumatize me

Goddammit!

Thank guys for the wonderful translation and bringing tearful chapter. You guys are doing God's work for picking up this series <3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this, I was so sad when it suddenly disappeared off of MangaUp, as far as I am aware it can be read on the apple version of the app but not the android one, which is just stupid.

Also as a lot of people already pointed out the censorship was horrendous, at some point they actually made some pages seem worse because of it, like the characters were wearing bikinis but the censor bars made it look like they were all naked. The whole censoring makes no sense anyways because MangaUp is so inconsistent with it, they censored the hell out of Vermeil but I read other stuff on there that was way more explicit with no censoring at all

Aggregator gang
Lol, the breaking news joke killed me 😂. Tnx for picking up this.

Dex-chan lover
-You fear a demon, because she could kill you with a thought
-What do?
-Try to give the demon all the reasons in the world to kill you to get it to not kill you
-???

Is it just me, or are the villagers the biggest morons in written history? If it was a rumour about some witch or somesuch throwing frogs into the village well, I could understand the persecution, but the local equivalent to the ass-kick-cannon 9000? The living WMD? Yeah, better throw rocks at it, that'll be sure to go well.

What happened here wasn't a calamity. It was an AoE Darwin award.

Users who are viewing this thread