Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Difference between the Stars and the Swamps

Dex-chan lover
usually when I read these kind of manga it doesn't usually set in how terrifying of a situation this would be to live in but holy shit has the author made me feel anxiety on his behalf for this god damn

Dex-chan lover
God free this man from this twisted powerful demon assuming a human form. It lacks understanding of consent, basic morality, and bulldozes anything in its way with near omnipotent power. It corrupts or threatens any who go against it until they submit. Truly an evil from the bowls of the underworld. May God have mercy on his poor soul.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she want to marry him? was this ever stated? Sure lets say its bcuz she likes him alot, ok again why?

Dex-chan lover
God, this one is especially bad. Like, the last chapter hurt bc she turned his family against him, but that’s not exactly uncommon for this kind of setting. This one, he actually tried to properly communicate to her the issues he has with her proposal, and even lay out a reasonable solution to help bridge the gap between them, only for it to all be sabotaged by the teachers’ little cue cards.

Like, it looked like he had almost managed to actually cut through her mania to get her to actually listen, but then the teachers went and played into her delusions ruining the whole effort.

Dex-chan lover
I legitimately hate the FMC, people like her who can't listen and refuses to understand to how a person feels is so frustrating

Like I said, shit like this would not fly in the real world

I'd tell those teachers to eat a dick if they came at me on some bribery shit like that

People that enjoy this for what it is got questionable ass taste

Dex-chan lover
T
This is just your silly over the top comedy manga. Because of that you can't treat it like any average everyday romcom. Progress and drama aren't the main focus because the manga is mostly about jokes about how the lady here uses any means necessary to get MC approval (which is pretty quick actually lol). If the joke didn't sit well with you, I think you would probably get turned off pretty quickly. That's all I can say about this manga, hope it helps.
The problem about that is, this manga has not managed to make me laugh once

FMC and the people she influences are seriously draining me mentally.

I really hope that there's actual development, cause if the FMC doesn't improve, I'm gonna have to drop this.... I just can't

T

The problem about that is, this manga has not managed to make me laugh once

FMC and the people she influences are seriously draining me mentally.

I really hope that there's actual development, cause if the FMC doesn't improve, I'm gonna have to drop this.... I just can't
Fr i am just angry she is being such a horrible person. Theres no comedic out for her actions, she just seems to geniunely be a horrible person who toys with people to get what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
In Mitsuboshi's name the kanji for hoshi means star...
I'm going to guess the kanji for mitsu is "three", like the three stars on her uniform. Fun fact: the Korean translation for "three stars" is Samsung.

Dex-chan lover
My gosh, her confidence is just something else! I love it hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, Hikaru is so damn annoying. Im surprised Yoshimi hasnt said anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread