Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Forever and Ever

Double-page supporter
Reading this while listening to Dog Days Are Over made it better

Dex-chan lover
There's got to be a couple extras right? This was short and nice, not hopelessly complicated like Kanokari. Thanks for TL.

Dex-chan lover
It still baffles me that this was sharing the same magazine as Kanokari yet somehow that manages to reach over 300 chapters compared this. You can tell Hideki sensei had some more they wanted to tell but alas the ax doesn't show mercy even if the chapters are short. At least Hideki sensei still has 1-nen A-gumi no Monster going for them albeit I will admit it is convoluting compared to how it started. Thanks for translating this to end & hope you guys find another series that is just as enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty saddening that this got axed hard (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ. It was a pretty cute story but. I like how consistent Hikaru's characteristic is. Always confident. Not putting a facade or something. Just pure confidence. And along the way, she learned to be more listening.

Im also very in love with the volume 3 art cover. Something about their genuine smiles feels very soothing to look at (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Really wish there would be some extra wedding chapter or just some pages are fine.(⁠・⁠–⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

That said, massive Thanks to ToruScans team for scanlating this series! And of course Hideki sensei for delivering us this adorkable story!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
AH come on and the hot grabage is still on going yet this and alot of good manga's are getting axed!? Thank you for the translation btw, I just need to let that out cause this ones a good manga that has a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
Enjoyed the heck out of this manga; definitely could have had another twenty chapters in tank. thank you for seeing it through, y’all.

man, fucking Rental Girlfriend. I remember, when it started, arguing against some criticism of it and, less than 10 chapters later, I had completely turned on it. Awful characters. Wish I could tell that person they were right Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Weep not for that it ended, but be glad that it happened at all.

Thank you for your work, ToruScans.

Dex-chan lover
It still baffles me that this was sharing the same magazine as Kanokari yet somehow that manages to reach over 300 chapters compared this. You can tell Hideki sensei had some more they wanted to tell but alas the ax doesn't show mercy even if the chapters are short. At least Hideki sensei still has 1-nen A-gumi no Monster going for them albeit I will admit it is convoluting compared to how it started. Thanks for translating this to end & hope you guys find another series that is just as enjoyable.
Wait, author for this made that... Other manga? Wow.

1-nen A-gumi no Monster's ALSO a better love story than Okarishimasu

Dex-chan lover
What a journey... When looking at it retrospectively, there was actual, tangible progression almost every chapter, although it didn't feel like it week-by-week. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted!

Users who are viewing this thread