Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Forever and Ever

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. FL deserved so much better.

This dude, I’m sorry, he was insufferable for so many different reasons.

Excellent art, some good comedy, and a really likable FL and intriguing opening plot. But ML tanked this for me. I’ll give it a 7.5 personally.

Thanks as always for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I was really expecting sex.
It wasn't at the level of the story of Minoru and Oneesan but it's sad it was axed while other series keep going with no end in sight.

Dex-chan lover
I expected this to end extremely quickly when the ML started formalizing a move to allowing the FL to advance her requests. There wasn't any real conflict growing after that. Once his self-esteem was fixed, there wasn't any real challenge. Which I guess is a mistake on the author's part due to making both leads so flat in personality.

For those wondering why KanoKari gets to continue while the axe swings on this, what video gets more views, a video which covers a sweet relationship between mature adults or a video which covers a relationship which is rife with drama and controversy?

Dex-chan lover
It's so fucking Joever.

d82

Dex-chan lover
I was really expecting sex.
It wasn't at the level of the story of Minoru and Oneesan but it's sad it was axed while other series keep going with no end in sight.
Blame that coward of an MC for that one

Where’s my wedding frame? And them with a few kids? No don’t do this to me…..

Dex-chan lover
Alright. GO EXPLODE YOU NORMGALFAGS!
I am happy for you two.

Dex-chan lover
Huh… well that went out on a really meh note. I kind of wish the last 3 chapters never happened

Damn them Japanese.

Couldn't acknowledge a proper romcom. Hope author returns with a banger next time.

Dex-chan lover
She’s like “a lot of people are trying to get in the way of our relationship” but that’s just blatantly false, innit? Top contenders for people getting in the way in romcoms like this are : her dad, her rich arranged marriage fiancé, his childhood friend with a crush, her bodyguard, etc. And there was none of that, everyone was very supportive the whole time. Not even his otaku friends showed a hint of jealousy. The only ones who tried to mess with them were her friends, but they just had one turn each and it all got resolved immediately. The only person who really got in the way of this relationship was the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread