Kiraboshi Ojou-sama no Kyuukon - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Aware of My Feelings

Dex-chan lover
o'kawaii koto :smug:

9zOknmZ.png

Dex-chan lover
Alright what's the catch?

They look like they have already achieved their happy ending, yet the story still has around 11 chaps left before the end.

What's gonna be the twist?

Edit:Welp, saw the japanese raw comments, here is what they had to say
It ended too suddenly

I guess the twist was an axe

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this manga had a lot of potential.

It started off quirky, but it was really carried by FL. Not only is she cute but she has all the charisma in the world.

I have no way to confirm this, but in my head canon, this ML is the reason this manga got axed. I fucking hate him.

And I’m not even the type to hate all MLs that are weak/inexperienced. I like Seto in Yancha Gal and really enjoy Naoto in Nagatoro as characters. It’s not about his archetype.

What bothers me is that this spineless twit is being so arbitrarily annoying. He’s talking about 1-2-3 kisses and limits and “I’ll increase the limit when we complete our homework but just for today”. “Do I like you” (yeah he admitted it at the end but still). Just act like a somewhat normal human being. The FL is pushing you in a way that you admit to yourself that you like, just be honest with your feelings and things will actually go smoothly. The hesitancy at the beginning of the manga made sense. But now you committed to dating, you have her living there, It’s pretty awful seeing her show her affections in a very straightforward and honest way (she hasn’t teased this dude once!) and for then still see him acting like an idiot that doesn’t reciprocate -> For god’s sake, hug the girl back.

Dex-chan lover
Alright what's the catch?

They look like they have already achieved their happy ending, yet the story still has around 11 chaps left before the end.

What's gonna be the twist?

Edit:Welp, saw the japanese raw comments, here is what they had to say
It ended too suddenly

I guess the twist was an axe
CLRD here.
This was an absolutely grueling CLRD project. It was some real hard work for everyone in the team, some pages are completely overloaded with text so the author started making translucent speech bubbles or no speech bubbles at all.

In the final chapter we seem to agree that Hideki was told that her manga is being axed while she was 2-3 pages into the chapter. So she had the rest of the chapter left to do something. And she dropped the text overloading and simply drove the story into the ground. Not like she had a choice.

We at the scanlation team agree that this was pretty bad treatment from the publisher. Apparently the manga got great reviews but not that many readers. It's a real shame because I personally think Hikaru's character was secretly genius and the art is also unique and great.

Users who are viewing this thread