KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Comfy review

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny that both times they picked "dinner" out of the 3 options, but for different reasons.

Dex-chan lover
The notes at the end blew my mind, I had no idea there was a name behind this setup and let alone so much history. Plus, I remember seeing a lot of people talking about Shimura Ken's passing, but I didn't who he was, I'd just heard that he was a famous comedian.

As for the chapter, what can I even say? It was as cute as expected! There were also tons of subverted expectations: the three questions cut short, the couples not ending up bathing together, Oto-pyon not really giving an answer to Micchan's question about who she likes and then Class Rep falling asleep on Micchan's lap instead of Oto-pyon's.

Anyway, thanks for the translation, as always!

Chiyo is, in fact, suited to wearing those types of clothes (the ones in the last page and the first page of the previous chapter), because they make her even cuter.

I honestly didn't know that there is a history about the three choices before, just though that they are just a manga/anime trope.
Your TL notes are always great, ty.

Yet again, another chapter that includes very helpful notes with little jokes added in. It almost seems like its a part of the translator's brand to include these notes at the end.

I and many others really appreciate the extra work! Especially how you take some of the panels and change them to include funny details or jokes, such as how you took an old panel and changed Otaha's text to make it seem like she was introducing the fact that the Three Choices joke was used in Chapter 4. While not groundbreaking, it is still nonetheless creative and funny, I really like the extra effort.

On another note, I wonder if being able to see inside Marei's room from her own bedroom window is her favorite part for more reasons other than just being able to talk to her before going to sleep. Although she hasn't shown anything like that yet, she strangely gives of slight yandere vibes, at least in my opinion.

Honestly, this isn´t published in a yuri anthology nor there is any focus on intimacy, there´s strong subtext for sure, but even if the main characters are revealed to be a pair, i´m not sure if the yuri tag makes sense.

Fed-Kun's army
well,am expecting yuri stuffs but then i get some cute laughing stuffs so okay.

never realized the class rep was plain, thought the gyaru had smaller tits

Users who are viewing this thread