KiraKira★Study ~Zettai Goukaku Sengen~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - A rowdy all-nighter

Otoha hugging her wife when they're asleep is another addition to this manga's cuteness catalogue.

Congrats on getting Vol 1 done and thanks for your extensive effort

Dex-chan lover
Augustus is of course a figure from Roman history, not from Greek history.

Dex-chan lover
Marei-chan sure enjoyed herself with that game. And so did I.

That was a lot of fun and that cuddling at the end is the icing on the cake.

Aggregator gang
Having finally, with great effort and suffering, managed to pull my gaze away from lounging Otoha on the first page, I've been captivated by Otoha cuddling Class Rep on the last.

Dex-chan lover
Author clearly knows what we all want and I'm damn happy about it. Also thanks for adding them in the credit pages, it was necesary.

Thanks for your work as always btw and don't overwork yourself <3

I didn't knew I wanted that Otoha x Class Rep sleeping panel, but I got it anyways!

Thanks for the chapter, and yeah I enjoy the pages at the end explaining all the things, even if I knew some of them!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, thanks for all your effort scanlation team. You really put in a ton of quality and effort into this and I want you to know it shows.

(also that cuddling panel was in fact fucking adorable)

Dex-chan lover
If anybody here isn't familiar with the King Game... Shame on you, cause you must not have watched/read Yuru Yuri yet (the King Game episode is too funny to forget).

But hey, @jinmohl, don't overwork yourself! Take your time, there's no reason to rush the translations. It's a fluffy yuri manga, it's supposed to be good for your soul, not bad for your health! <3

Finally, I'm gonna leave this here, cause I'm sure everybody could do with seeing this insanely cute panel a third time haha:
PPjPNRH.jpg

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Rules are the rules, Marei really is a master lesbian.

All the removal of clothing and that final panel on the right, is an amazing end to the first volume.

I smell something gay with that cuddling in the last page. Lol. Yey, thanks for the update! This story is such a fun read and we even get some additional information. Thanks for that! Sadly, I have zero knowledge in typesetting or cleaning, etc. so I'll just be cheering on for you. Thanks, team!

The last panel made my heart race.
Thanks for this first volume and it's ok, you don't have to rush anything, if you can't make two chapters in a week, just don't. I loved a comment in bottom "It's a fluffy yuri manga, it's supposed to be good for your soul, not bad for your health!" It's really accurate, a sentance to keep in mind!
One more time, thank you so much to picking this series, i love it. I'm in hurry to see if this Kirara's manga will be go all the way with his yuri or not, in any case this manga is just so chill and sweet, so i don't really mind if it isn't the case.

Fed-Kun's army
ota and chiyo sleep hugging, legs crossed and everything... married couple already <3

Dex-chan lover
Otoha-pyon x Chico-pippi have some skinship already... so adorbs!

Dex-chan lover
I thought the first panel is already super cute but that last panel with them cuddling really is just too adorable.
How much real studying did they even get done in the entire first volume I wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread