Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Ch. 7 - The Inquisition

Supporter
Why did evie not defend herself when the emperor was about to strike her with his sword? i mean i get that ciel came and protected her last second, but evie shouldve beeen fully capable of blocking that, whyd she just stand there instead? am i overestimating how strong she is?
I'd assumed that magic takes some time to cast and he'd probably hit her before she did. Also I don't think the Emperor is a slouch himself, so he'd probably have some magic up his sleeve the second time since he knows she can do that now.

Dex-chan lover
Why did evie not defend herself when the emperor was about to strike her with his sword? i mean i get that ciel came and protected her last second, but evie shouldve beeen fully capable of blocking that, whyd she just stand there instead? am i overestimating how strong she is?
Plot needs to happen. In stories like this, MCs powered/depowered depending on the situation. For example, she couldn't protect herself against a simple sword but i'm pretty sure she could solo a dragon if plot needed her to.

Also, is this axed? Pacing is all over the place.

Dex-chan lover
Homophobic dad, whatever, just knock him down a peg. We'll see who has enough DETERMINATION to be the next head of family Alpharad lmao. The REAL important thing here thougg is whoever designed Ciel's coat fucking cooked. She's so fucking hot ugh

Dex-chan lover
It's cool and all, but like, a woman can't impregnate another woman and it's really important to get a heir for a monarch and to not expect responsibilities for being born in privilege? That's just dumb.
How long is this series? I already feel like we've hit most emotional bullet points the plot could have and we're 7 chapters in, is this just like 2 volumes?
It will last as long as the author can put the "but she is lesbian and someone doesn't like that" into the story, so either another 7 chapters or another 1000 chapters.

Group Leader
is she stupid?

Group Leader
Well, it's one thing to be strong, it's another thing to have someone attempt on your life.
She has enough power to defend herself, but even if she was cast away for her dark magic, she still is a noble woman. Fighting for her life isn't something she's used to do.

She did manage to react in time to undo her shackles and destroy the king's magic bullets, but now we're talking about a long ass blade being wielded by someone who rejected her very existence and deemed her a threat that needs to be eliminated for the sake of everyone else's happiness, and that man is the king of an entire nation at that.

Can't blame anyone for freezing up under those circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
D51E99EE379BB0C470B38882BC7FB690C589BC5F

Dex-chan lover
hilarious but based choice to add textual homophobia ontop of the subtextual homophobia as a conflict

I imagine that she knows the repercussions for hurting the emperor would be huge. But if she were to receive no punishment, even then she'd probably still refuse to harm him both out of principle and due to the stigma on dark magic.

It's also more meaningful for the plot to have Ciel defy her father, so I'm cool with it.

Double-page supporter
How long is this series? I already feel like we've hit most emotional bullet points the plot could have and we're 7 chapters in, is this just like 2 volumes?
I can read spanish, and no, chapter 10 is not the end. There is another plot point coming up after we deal with daddy, so the series will have at least 3 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
You're getting smoked by the harmless lesbean how are you going to protect yourself from the anger boosted master swordswoman belly drummed tera fairy princess.
Aware

Users who are viewing this thread