Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Cross-Dressing Princess's Secret

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

evris looks quite comfortable around ceil so something tells me it might not take long for feelings to start blooming in her

oooo a jealous lillian? didnt expect to see her again so soon but ill take it

Double-page supporter
Thankyou translator-san, I hope more chapters will be release soon

Dex-chan lover
You can stop reading into things right there -- sex = gender. Ciel's saying that there's too much bias in the world both to any person's gender or magic affinity; though you could also say it's more heavily directed to her own family.
No, sex != gender, one is biological and physiological while the other is social and cultural

Dex-chan lover
Well, turns out the friend is evil. At least now we know the shitty prince wasn’t forcing her to do anything, she’s just a backstabbing girl.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if by marrying Evris, Ciel is trying to make it so that her brother can come back. Marrying a known dark magic user means the royal family has darkness in it, probably.
I bet. She got interested when she saw Evris had the same type of magic as her exiled brother, and soon realised it was the perfect plan to get revenge on the royal family and at the same time ending the prejudice with dark magic users.

Well, it doesn’t seem the people are against it, so it must be some noble bigotry in this country.

Dex-chan lover
No, sex != gender, one is biological and physiological while the other is social and cultural
You're right, but given that in the manga they're talking about the social and cultural expectations and pressures that come along with sex, I think we can safely assume that the manga is conflating the two. Which isn't unusual in manga, to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
You're right, but given that in the manga they're talking about the social and cultural expectations and pressures that come along with sex, I think we can safely assume that the manga is conflating the two. Which isn't unusual in manga, to say the least.
fair enough

Dex-chan lover
Yeah first chap speedran all the tropes and cliches but this one looks alright

Dex-chan lover
Seems like her childhood friend isn't happy about the Prince altering the deal.

Nice, hopefully they can at least make up and clear the misunderstandings, but Lillian seems a bit Yandere-ish from that scene.
Misunderstanding with whom?

Psychogirl that's just barging into the Castle? ô_o Don't think there's anything to be misunderstood what she did is pretty straightforward xd

Users who are viewing this thread