Kiraware Majo Reijou to Dansou Ouji no Kon'yaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Cross-Dressing Princess's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstanding with whom?

Psychogirl that's just barging into the Castle? ô_o Don't think there's anything to be misunderstood what she did is pretty straightforward xd
Lillian, the Childhood friend and 'Psychogirl' that's barging into the castle, and the MC, Evris.

Previous chapter Lillian said something to the Prince that suggested his rude 'job offer' wasn't what she wanted. Evris even notes in that same link that it's odd that after betraying her, she didn't like what the prince was doing. Then this chapter she mentioned something about being 'No happily ever after' and mentioned Evris by a nickname, Evie. My speculation is that Lillian made a deal with the Prince in return for something to do with Evris. Evris is out of the loop, so she thought Lillian stole the Prince from her as a personal slight when Lillian did it with Evris in mind.

Best case scenario in my mind, she wanted to save Evris from being Queen Consort and give her an easier life, possibly in a remote villa judging by the 'I won't let her near you' from the Prince, but the Prince was a being a petty and vindictive little shit. Worst case scenario, she's a Yandere and wanted Evris for herself.

Unrelated to this, it also seems Lillian knows that Ciel is a 'fake', most likely referring to her crossdressing nature. That, with the Villainess tag's innate suggestions at this point, makes me think either she's a transmigrator or had knowledge she probably shouldn't. Possible connections to the missing Prince is more likely than transmigration, though.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so former best friend is a yandere for Evris, that's cool.
I hope the old prince shows up and is also crossdressing as a princess.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
You can stop reading into things right there -- sex = gender. Ciel's saying that there's too much bias in the world both to any person's gender or magic affinity; though you could also say it's more heavily directed to her own family.
no.
haha sex. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
That's very cool and all, and we can assume that the girl is BI, but hey, dear PRINCESS YOU NEED TO BEAR CHILDREN, IT'S A MANDATORY PART OF BEING THE HEIR. Do you know how many children i had to kill in CK because they weren't straight? Zero actually, i only got like 2 gay heirs and in both cases i didn't have enough time to do anything about that. But that doesn't change the fact that in both cases they still produced heirs, even with a lower probability.

Thanks for the translation. We're only two chapters in but I'm really enjoying it

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel like.. Girlie cozied up with the Prince so she could have Evie while keeping him as a beard because "marriage is between men and women"

Users who are viewing this thread