Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Wait what about the cliffhanger it left off last chap with the OG witch in FMC's body?

Aw man, I got my hopes up that the manga adaptation would add more scenes for the OG witch, since in OG novel Her POV is pretty much forgotten and ignored until the very end of the story, if you are waiting for her POV, you will be waiting for a LONG time if it follows the novel step by step

Dex-chan lover
Wait now hold on a sec... a snake in your bed is totally an assassination attempt isn't it? Disguised as natural causes
This girl isnrly such a cute Dork but honestly Dee reaction to the snake in his bed is also just ?? Like buddy that aint natural

For anyone else a snake in the bed is an assassination attempt.

For Dee, it was a normal Tuesday.
Wait what about the cliffhanger it left off last chap with the OG witch in FMC's body?
that was literally the entire interlude chapter adapted and Dee just got his monthly dump of The Jilvera TImes this morning and one "King Evan and Queen Marietta out on the town" headline caught his eye.

Dex-chan lover

Aw man, I got my hopes up that the manga adaptation would add more scenes for the OG witch, since in OG novel Her POV is pretty much forgotten and ignored until the very end of the story, if you are waiting for her POV, you will be waiting for a LONG time if it follows the novel step by step
Maaan that's like the most interesting part of the story for me. Would it be trouble to ask for a crumb of spoilers?

Dex-chan lover
Maaan that's like the most interesting part of the story for me. Would it be trouble to ask for a crumb of spoilers?
I don't remember well in depth, but I will give a half-assed try.

By the time the FMC meets the original witch, it turns out that the witch already got redeemed offscreen and found love and happiness with the prince, but in doing so, she now feels guilt for taking away the FMC's body and life. There is no epic final confrontation, cause the witch just says sorry profusely, and is forgiven for her many crimes with no consequences.

Dex-chan lover
You go girl!
By the time the FMC meets the original witch, it turns out that the witch already got redeemed offscreen and found love and happiness with the prince, but in doing so, she now feels guilt for taking away the FMC's body and life. There is no epic final confrontation, cause the witch just says sorry profusely, and is forgiven for her many crimes with no consequences.
Tbf, FMC seems much happier now

Dex-chan lover
"Dee-sama, what's your name short for?"

"Deez nu-"

Self-destructed

Btw, I imagine this guy talking like Giyu from Demon Slayer for some reason...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like it's one step away from being that one spongebob Patrick meme.

"Aren't you the princess of Snewe?"
"Yep!"
"The one tasked with summoning a holy beast?"
"That's me!"
"And you purified a land of miasma."
"I did!"
"And you're capable of blessing items with healing properties."
"Uh huh!"
"And the great spirit, who only shows themselves to heroes and saints, wants to see you."
"Wow!"
"...you're probably a saint."
"I'm a witch!"

Dex-chan lover
Pretty strange that she's still wearing the hoodie even while eating or am I the weird one for thinking about it?

Dex-chan lover
reading this makes me miss that other witch manga that i can't remember the name of, the one who monches on lettuce and makes a love potion that her crush asked her to make

Users who are viewing this thread