Kiraware Majo to Karada ga Irekawatta Keredo, Watashi wa Kyou mo Genki ni Kurashiteimasu! - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
reading this makes me miss that other witch manga that i can't remember the name of, the one who monches on lettuce and makes a love potion that her crush asked her to make
If you're thinking about the manga "Hi, I'm a Witch, and My Crush Wants Me to Make a Love Potion" then you remembered most of the title just fine :v

Dex-chan lover
Stew is for mediocre and tough cuts of meat. If it's really good beef, she should have done something else with it.
reading this makes me miss that other witch manga that i can't remember the name of, the one who monches on lettuce and makes a love potion that her crush asked her to make
Flying Witch maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Not showing the other side of the "princess" is a crime, i need more lore for the actual witch

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels like it's one step away from being that one spongebob Patrick meme.

"Aren't you the princess of Snewe?"
"Yep!"
"The one tasked with summoning a holy beast?"
"That's me!"
"And you purified a land of miasma."
"I did!"
"And you're capable of blessing items with healing properties."
"Uh huh!"
"And the great spirit, who only shows themselves to heroes and saints, wants to see you."
"Wow!"
"...you're probably a saint."
"I'm a witch!"
I mean, was there any indication that she didn't weigh the same as a duck?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Seems she - among other things - blessed the guy with luck with the ladies ...except she is apparently the only valid target. Way to self-curse inadvertently!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Dee suspects this blond hermit girl is Queen Mariette. Hes not calling her a lady out of respect, hes investigating her.
queen who?
This chapter feels like it's one step away from being that one spongebob Patrick meme.

"Aren't you the princess of Snewe?"
"Yep!"
"The one tasked with summoning a holy beast?"
"That's me!"
"And you purified a land of miasma."
"I did!"
"And you're capable of blessing items with healing properties."
"Uh huh!"
"And the great spirit, who only shows themselves to heroes and saints, wants to see you."
"Wow!"
"...you're probably a saint."
"I'm a witch!"
I wasn't even aware spongebob had witches, much less spirits, heroes and saints.

Users who are viewing this thread