Kiriko Kill - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Reason for Hatred

Well, I wonder what happend to the MC of the prequel... Probably dead from the gult too?

Group Leader
@hertzrey They look similar enough that i'm still of the belief that it's the same MC and he's making up the story about being her brother. Otherwise it's too cooincidental that she starts killing people the day he starts working there. He probably just bounces from office to office and she follows him and cleans out the bullies.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Dang nameless that's some fast updates, many thanks.

Maybe he's really the guy from the first book, but his guilt somehow made him believe he was that girl's younger brother...by 9 years.

Dex-chan lover
Thats kinda funny

Well, I wrapped up my "unfinished bussiness" so what should I do?

she opens her site and its like "come one come all if you want someone dead there's nothing better than a killer ghost!"

Dex-chan lover
So this is why the ending to the first story felt very much like sequel bait.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's going on but from what I remember from the ending of the previous book, MC didn't receive any update from the girl that he escaped with after they returned. Is that girl that killed herself in this chapter, that girl?

@FlashGordon

That could also be a possible theory.

Another theory is, take into account the first chapter. The cop was helping her out when her stuff fell on the ground. It would be quite possible that is the MC from the prequel due to how the scene is set up. The cop might be aware of something.

Mizuho (the surviving girl from the previous manga) killed herself, according to Touma's story, which is why she stopped contacting Ryosuke (previous manga's MC). Minami is a completely different person.

Someone at the company is definitely helping this Kiriko. The warehouse's inner door lock was broken (Kuzehara didn't even know it was broken, and it was implied that he's abused other women in there), and someone (probably Touma) opened it from the outside and shouted, to get Minami out of the room and lock Kuzehara in there to die.

e: Oh right, I forgot about that cop. Yea, he is definitely the one working with Kiriko, then.

Part of the premise of the whole first story is that the MC has false memories to cover his guilt. So I'm that sense it makes some sense for him to relapse into new false memories.

Double-page supporter
That guys way to sketchy lol... He told her about about a ghost story which happens to be true... hes the schemer. He already knows all about Kiriko the monster. Heh, and that Kiriko is following them no doubt makes me beleive hes in control.

game set match. Now its just to see how much damage and blood is going to be split.

Dex-chan lover
with no internet and phone connection how can he open that kiriko website?

@CatLife
My theory is he's got data but his carrier fucked him hard on his data plan. Like he's looking at 3000 yen tacked on his phone bill for just accessing Kiriko's page there alone. You don't even want to know how much he'd be paying if he screamed for help on Facebook or Twitter. Death would be preferable.

Users who are viewing this thread