Kiruru Kill Me

Contributor
Why the fuck is this TLed only by Spanish mangaplus? Why there is no English version?

Dex-chan lover
I can vaguely understand the spanish raws with what I learned of spanish from school, but that really tires out my brain. Let’s hope Mangaplus decides to translate it to english too.

Probably they think it won't sell well.
In spanish Mangaplus there is no translation of Chainsaw Man, and that series is a success.

Looking at the description, it seems like simping but with extra steps and a murderous spin

Dex-chan lover
Looking back, his comics kind of falls off half way. I like the mirror, Mx0 and pretty face but all of them slows down half way through. His KissxDeath isn't very good, but it was fun for 30 chapters or so in before it kinds of slugging around. It was a shame when Mx0 got cancelled, but I don't feel the same way about KissxDeath nor this one. I hope he hasn't lost interest in long term projects after most of his longer works got cancelled. I still have respect for artists who still write their own original story rather than adapting some popular light novel half heartedly to get the weekly cash.

Dex-chan lover
@duylinh i'm pretty sure that some HAVE to draw light novel adaptions to even get a foothold in the industry. especially nowadays, since seemingly almost all of the ecchi artists come from the hentai genre (same for light novel illustrators).

rwf

Simping on new extreme lv. Desperate simp will pay even his own assassination, just to get some female attention.

Power Uploader
I’m interested to pick it up if Someone is interested to translate for me. I’m lacking translators.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to admit the premise is pretty interesting. Not sure how long you can drag this one out though.

Users who are viewing this thread