Kiryuu-sensei wa Renai ga Wakaranai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Contributor
Woo, thanks for the update!

Ah... just jumping right into battle. Keep fighting, sensei! You can't let this guy win!

Dex-chan lover
This is good, I already forgot the setup so I have to reread but thank you for picking this up again

ITS BACK!! Hell yeah this manga is so interesting. I always remember it and reread the few translated chapters and then get sad that I have no clue how it'll. Personally, I hope Kiryuu-sensei stays ace and single,,

AAAAAA I never thought I'd get to read another chapter of this!!!! Thank you so much! It's one of the few manga I've seen that I can relate to as a queer AFAB person, I'm really happy to see it being translated.

Glad to see an update to this manga after so long! Hope there's more to come!

+1 to the totally forgot about this & the thanks for picking this up counts

Group Leader
I was actually going to translate this myself, but I got lazy and sat on it for a while, so thanks!
Btw do you plan on translating more chapters?

Group Leader
@el-kaichou I finished Ch 8 today, I've been slow since I got busy suddenly. If you want to help out that would be swell and could speed up the process since I've got my hands full but otherwise I'll keep going at my best pace. Feel free to message me on MD or come into the discord group and ping a staff member!

Users who are viewing this thread